Saturday, July 31, 2010

PLEASE BE WITH ME... ='(

I am always thinking of you..
I am always reaching you..
I am always praying to have you..
I am always loving you..
And almost forgetting myself just for you..

Am i weak or strong for loving some1 who doesn't care?
Am i fool or brave for taking all the fears?
Is this the real consequence of loving you too much?

Pls, forgive me, for loving you this way,
Pls, believe me, and dont stay away from me,
Pls dont leave me, im not ready yet,
Cant you see im here, can't you feel im real?..
Pls, be with me..


I am loving sum1 who doesnt care, I am thinking 0f sum1 who doesnt here..
I am blaming no one for
Too much waste, and never regretted anything..

I am trying to ease all the pain,
I am fighting for nothing,
I am wishing and believing..
So ironic to feel this thing..

Is this the real promise of true love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment